575306, Festool KS 120 REB Sliding Compound Miter Saw
575306, Festool KS 120 REB Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The NEW KAPEX is the most advanced sliding compound miter saw in the market today — making cuts that rival the
finest trim work. Light in weight and heavy in features, the KS 120 is the perfect saw for the workshop or the jobsite.
Effective dust extraction, precise cuts, easy adjustments, and quality components are some of the features that should
make this saw the number one choice of professional tradesmen.
All Festool power tools include a 3-year wear-and-tear warranty, 2-day standard repair time, and 1-month satisfaction
*The New Kapex KS 120
- Updated with a new base with integrated sliding table extensions that provide even greater work surface area for material support. This new base is compatible with current accessories such as Crown Stops, UG, and UG Extensions. Also includes bayonet-style dust port for a positive connection with the latest generation of Cleantec hoses. Additionally, internal changes to the motor structure have been made to help increase service life.
- The KAPEX features a rail forward design which increases precision and creates a compact footprint while preventing head
- play for accurate cuts.
- Dust extraction up to 91% with behind the cut dust hood and pivoting 36 mm hose.
- Easily align cuts from the left or right side using the dual lasers. The lasers clearly define the material which will be removed
- during the cut.
- Micro-adjustable bevel angle with up-front rotary knob. Large bevel scale and fine pointers make it easy to set precise bevel
- Twin-column guide with two bearings for unique precision
- Dual-line laser for an accurate indication of the cutting line
- Fine adjustment of the saw blade angle accurate to the millimetre from the front of the machine
- Special cutting position for cutting depths up to 120 mm
- FastFix saw blade changing for adaptation to the working material
- Twin-column guide for accurate cuts
- Precision angle transfer via bevel and dual-line laser
- Compact, lightweight design for convenient transportation
- Safety brake
- Trimming skirting boards and cornices up to 120 mm in height – no calculations
- Cutting boards and panels up to 305 x 88 mm
- Trimming crown mouldings up to 168 mm in their original wall position
- Trimming square timber and beams up to 88 mm thick
- Power consumption 1 600 W
- Idle engine speed 1 400 - 3 400 min⁻¹
- Saw blade diameter 260.00 mm
- Cutting depth 90°/90° 305 x 88 mm
- Cutting depth at 45°/90° 215 x 88 mm
- Special cutting depth 90°/90° 60 x 120 mm
- Crown moulding diagonal cut 45°/90° 168.00 mm
- Inclination angle 47/47 °
- Mitre angle 50/60 °
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 713 x 500 x 470 mm
- Weight 23.10 kg
- Dust extraction connection dia. 27/36 mm
- Special cut. depth 45°/90° (left) 40 x 120 mm
- Special cutting depth 45°/90° (right) 20 x 120 mm
- Cutting depth 50°/90° (left) 196 x 88 mm
- Cutting depth 60°/90° (right) 152 x 88 mm
- Cutting depth 45°/45° (left) 215 x 55 mm
- Cutting depth 45°/45° (right) 215 x 35 mm
- Crown moulding diagonal cut at 90°/90° 168.00 mm
- Work height 900.00 mm
- Sawing: Total vibration average, Ah 2.50 m/s²
- Sawing: Uncertainty (noise) K 3.00 dB
- Sawing: A-weighted sound power level, LWA 101.00 dB(A)
- Sawing: A-weighted sound pressure level, LpA 88.00 dB(A)
- Sawing: Uncertainty (vibration) K 1.50 m/s²
- HW universal saw blade W60
- angle transfer device
- Hold Down Clamp
- hex key, WAF 6
Price Match Promise Policy
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customers must contact us (by in-store, phone or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price and the retailer selling the item before they place their order.
If the customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton, Powermatic, or Sawstop items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One, Get One Free advertisement without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
*This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or fill out the contact form