SUPMX-219383, SuperMax 19-38 Brush/Drum Combo Sander, 110V, 1-3/4HP, with Open Stand and Aluminum Drum Assembly - one crate only
SUPMX-219383, SuperMax 19-38 Brush/Drum Combo Sander, 110V, 1-3/4HP, with Open Stand and Aluminum Drum Assembly
The 19-38 Combination Sander comes standard with an Open Stand and is equipped with a 180 grit flatter-style head. Additional brush heads and the sanding drum are available for purchase: Flatter, Nylon, Wire, and Sanding Drum.
- Simple alignment feature Just one nut will adjust the conveyor to parallel the sanding head, making aligning the conveyor to the sanding head fast and easy.
- Indexed alignment setting Has an indexed alignment setting for narrow and wide stock. When sanding stock wider than 19”, the index lever will properly adjust the conveyor for flawless wide sanding.
- Easy height adjustments A thrust bearing below the handle and a nut positioned above prevents the drum from moving out of the set position while sanding. No backlash or slop in the height adjustment mechanism allowing easier and smoother height adjustments.
- Extra-wide conveyor to properly support stock over 19” wide. The conveyor table is 22” wide to add support to the work piece.
- Excellent dust extraction, as metal dust cover is formed to shape of drum
- Tension rollers are adjustable in height and hold down pressure, eliminating snipe
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction for strength, rigidity and reduced vibration
- Sanding Head Assembly with Flatter Installed
- Conveyor Table Assembly
- An Aluminum Drum w/ Two Bearing Sets, A Coupling and one 80 Girt Abrasive Belt
- Open Stand Assembly