MJ16x100P-0130, Laguna JX|16, 16in Parallelogram Jointer
MJ16x100P-0130, Laguna JX|16, 16in Parallelogram Jointer
The Laguna JX|16 ShearTec II is loaded with premium features to make jointing safer and more enjoyable.
- Parallelogram Table Adjustments – Table depth adjustments travel along an arc to keep the same distance to the cutterhead through its travel
- Emergency “Knee-Stop” – The new knee stop uses a body-length bar at knee height to shut off the JX jointer. This important safety feature allows the machine operator to stop the machine quickly at any position along the front of the machine while keeping hands on the workpiece
- New Ergonomic Machine Body – The new JX Series machine body has been redesigned with a “toe-kick” to allow the user to position themself closer to the machine tables and to move safer and easier along the length of the machine
- In-feed Support Roller – Infeed tables are now fitted with pull-out support roller to help support longer materials
- ShearTec II Cutterhead – The ShearTec II cuttherhead comes as standard equipment on JX|12 ShearTec II Jointer. The ShearTec II is a 6-row carbide insert cutterhead that produces a superior surface finish on all woods including challenging The ShearTec II knives and fasteners have a T-step design to maximize clamping force on the knives preventing knife cracking and chatter. The 4-sided carbide insert knives produce a shear cut for flawless results. The ShearTec II cutterhead has deep grooves that make the cutterhead very quiet and improve shaving ejection. The 4-sided knives can be rotated for a new cutting edge without the need for a knife setting jig
- Deluxe Fence – 5-¾” fence with flip-down small fence for intricate work
- Worklight Ready – Built-in outlet and bracket for optional LED work light
- Power-feeder Ready – Included bracket to mount optional power-feeder
The ShearTec: II features 4-sided solid carbide inserts with a T-shoulder rather than a cone-shaped design, which helps prevent cracking of the inserts.
Another benefit of the hard T-shoulder versus the cone shape is that you don’t need to worry about the exact pressure the knife is set with, there is no flex in the T-shoulder design. Each insert features a slightly crowned leading edge and is set in a spiral pattern for a true shear cut. Deep gullets make dust and chips disappear quickly which produces a better finish. ShearTec: II inserts are 15x15x2.5mm, which is slightly larger and thicker than standard knives (14x14x2mm) The JX series equipped with the ShearTec: II have one more advantage: it is quiet! The low impact of the 6-row STII makes for a pleasant experience for your ears. Laguna planers have been torture-tested on the most difficult hardwood knots and changing grain direction to prove their superior cut quality.
- Motor: 220V 7.5HP 3 Phase 60hz/20 Amp
- CSA: Yes
- Bed Size: 16″ x 100″
- Infeed Table Pull-Out Extension: 10″
- Rabbetting Capacity: 3/4″
- Fence Size: 5-3/4″ x 47″ Aluminum Fence
- Fence Tilt: ±45/90°
- Max. Depth Of Cut: 1/8″
- Table Height From Floor: 32″
- Safety Bar Shut-Off: Yes
- Wheels Built-In: No
- Bracket To Mount Light: Yes
- 110V Outlet For Light: Yes
- Bracket To Mount Feeder: Yes
- Dust Port Diameter: 6″
- Cutterhead Insert #: 90 x 4-Sided Carbide, 6 Row
- Cutterhead RPM: 5500
- Cutterhead Diameter: 3-7/8″
- Bed Adjustment: Parallelogram
- Dimensions Set Up (Approx): 103″ x 48″
- Dimensions Shipping: 105″ x 35″ x 48″
- Net/Ship Weight: 1078/1254 Lbs. (1 Box)
Price Match Promise Policy
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customers must contact us (by in-store, phone or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price and the retailer selling the item before they place their order.
If the customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton, Powermatic, or Sawstop items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One, Get One Free advertisement without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
*This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or fill out the contact form