Powermatic extends an extensive line of shapers for the multitude of different shaping applications that exist in this day and age. All are more than sturdy solid pieces of material being solid cast iron. All models are also fitted with sliding tables to accommodate stock loads , multiple end cuts and tenons. A digital spindle readout comes stock on most Powermatic shapers for the perfect construction of fine incremental adjustments on multiple passes. Spindle speed varies from machine to machine according to your exact workload. Perforated aluminum fences T-slots on every model enable mounting of wood faces to create a no clearance surface around your Powermatic shaper or bit. The Powermatic shaper you choose will be the last one you ever buy.
- 1280100C, Powermatic PM 2700 Shaper, 3HP 1PH 230V W/Casters$3,799.99SKU: PMD1280100C
- 1280101C PM2700 Shaper, 5HP 1PH 230V, DRO, Casters$3,999.99SKU: PMD1280101C
- 1280102C, Powermatic PM2700 Shaper, 5HP 3PH 230/460V, DRO, Casters$3,999.99SKU: PMD1280102C
- 1791205, Powermatic 1 Inch Spindle for PM2700 Shaper$179.99SKU: PM1791205
- 1791207, Powermatic 1/4 Inch Router Collet for PM2700 Shaper$89.99SKU: PM1791207
- 1791208, Powermatic 1/2 Inch Router Collet for PM2700 Shaper$89.99SKU: PM1791208