Each Baileigh CNC router table comes fully assembled. Our tables include the base bed, a set of bits, collets, software, and a dust shroud.
We have a router model for any level of woodworker, from a small table for part-time signmakers up to a fully industrial router table with automatic tool changes.
Why choose a CNC wood router table from Baileigh?
- More complete than other companies’ tables – Some competitors’ stripped-down models force you to buy extras. Our tables give you everything you need to get started.
- Correct alignment out of the box – Because our router tables arrive pre-built, you don’t have to set up the alignment.
- Easy-to-use design software – It takes minutes to plot out a design (or use one of the 3,000 in the software library), upload it to the table, and let the router cut it.
- Welded steel or cast iron bases – The rigid framework will stay square, so the CNC wood router will cut accurately over many years of use.
- Collets that accept standard bits – We include a set of router bits, but there are plenty of other options you can buy at any hardware store.