576760, Festool Drywall Dust Extractor CT 36 E AC HEPA
No more clogged filters – the AUTOCLEAN (AC) automatic main filter cleaning keeps the filter clean and provides a continuously high suction power.
576760, Festool Drywall Dust Extractor CT 36 E AC HEPA
No more clogged filters – the AUTOCLEAN (AC) automatic main filter cleaning keeps the filter clean and provides a continuously high suction power. The CT 36 AC is designed to be used with the PLANEX and PLANEX easy drywall sanders. With its huge container capacity of 36 l, the CT 36 AC provides maximum volume and a high degree of flexibility. Equipped with swivelling castor wheels and rear wheels for optimum mobility. It also has a locking brake that provides stability on any surface as well as during transport. The flat filter fully integrated in the suction head ensures the full volume is utilized: This means that the gross and net container volumes are virtually identical. The extremely compact high-performance turbine provides the right suction power. A 137 CFM (3900 l/min) volume flow means that nothing remains except clean air.
Outfitted with both a HEPA filter and automatic filter-cleaning mechanism the powerful CT 36 E HEPA AC is perfect for working with high volume dust tasks and larger machines such as track saws, routers, hammer drills, and for those tasks, as defined by OSHA Table 1, related to silica dust.
Capable of supporting most common Jobsite tasks such as sawing, routing, planing, sanding, cutting, and site clean up. Equipped with tool-triggered operation, variable suction control, parking brake, hose storage, and more to make work easier and more efficient. Can be coupled with SYSTAINERS and SORTAINERS on the SYS dock.
- AUTOCLEAN automatic main filter cleaning system with infinitely adjustable cleaning intervals for consistently high suction power
- Can be individually retrofitted with an additional compressed air or Bluetooth® module for remote control on the suction hose or automatic start via the Bluetooth® battery pack.
- OSHA Table 1 Silica dust control solution for the applications outlined as; iii, vii, viii, x, xi, xii (always check your local guidelines to ensure the proper equipment and PPE is being used for the given application)
- Smooth suction hose and optimized SYS-Dock with cord holder and T-LOC function for conveniently connecting SYSTAINERs to the mobile dust extractor
- Antistatic function prevents static developing during work
- ComfortClean closing slide (accessory) for even more powerful cleaning
- Attachment of Systainers via SYS-Dock
- Hose garage and cable windup for greater tidiness and safety
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a SELFCLEAN filter bag in the container
- Container/filter bag capacity 36/34 l
- With AUTOCLEAN function
- Weight 33.51 lbs (15.2 kg)
- Power cable 25 ft (7.5 m)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 25" (630 mm) x 14.4" (365 mm) x 23.4" (596 mm)
- Container/filter bag capacity 9.5 gal (36 l)/9.0 gal (34 l)
- Filter surface area 979 in² (6 318 cm²)
- Max. volume flow 138 CFM (3 900 l/min)
- Max. vacuum 96" static water lift (24 000 Pa)
- CT 36 E AC HEPA Dust Extractor
- High-performance Filter
- SELFCLEAN Filter Bag
- plastic liner
- Replacement Dust Extractor Hose, 11-1/2-ft
- hose holder
- SYS-Dock with T-LOC function
- cable holder
- in carton
Note: Included hose will not fit on Festool tools other than the Planex Sander. A 27 mm hose (500677) will fit CT 36 E AC and all Festool tools that create waste.
Price Match Promise Policy
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customers must contact us (by in-store, phone or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price and the retailer selling the item before they place their order.
If the customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton, Powermatic, or Sawstop items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One, Get One Free advertisement without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
*This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.