1791216K Powermatic PWBS-14CS 14 in Bandsaw, 1.5HP 1PH 115/230V
Powermatic PWBS-14CS Bandsaw, 1.5HP 1PH 115/230V has an extra large, two-piece cast iron table. It consists of a 15" x 15" tilting section and a fixed 15" x 5" extension for a total working surface area of 15" x 20". This bandsaw includes riser block (1791217).
Powermatic 1791216K PWBS-14CS Bandsaw, 1.5HP 1PH 115/230V
The PWBS-14CS Bandsaw has an extra large, two-piece cast iron table. It consists of a 15" x 15" tilting section and a fixed 15" x 5" extension for a total working surface area of 15" x 20". A balanced, nine-spoke cast iron wheel makes for smooth blade travel, and a Carter™ quick tension release lever makes blade changing easy. A micro-adjustable dual bearing blade guide system is featured above and below the table, as well as a work lamp and chip blower. A Poly-V belt maximizes power transmission while minimizing noise and vibration. It has full 6" under guide capacity with 13-1/2" frame to blade clearance. The aluminum rip fence comes with a resaw attachment.
- CARTER™ quick tension lever speeds blade changes, and the de-tension setting extends blade life during non-use
- Extra-large, two piece cast iron table consists of a 15" x 15" tilting section and a fixed 15" x 5" extension for a total working surface area of 15" x 20"
- Chip blower ensures a clean, visible cut line
- Durable micro-adjustable dual bearing blade guide system above and below the table for close blade control with less friction
- Exclusive design, quick-release precision T-square style rip fence with 4" resaw attachment
- Precision balanced, nine spoke cast iron wheels reduce vibration
- Easy to read tensioning gauge settings indicated in "blade width" increments
- Full 6" under guide capacity with 13-1/2" width capacity
- 60 watt adjustable lamp built into the body provides direct light on blade and work piece while cutting (bulb not included)
- Rigid one-piece welded stand requires no assembly
- Standard Equipment:
- CARTER™ quick tension release
- Adjustable miter gauge
- T-style rip fence with resaw assembly
- 3/8" bandsaw blade
- Gooseneck work lamp and chip blower
- Style (Type) Bandsaw
- Band Saw Size/Wheel Diameter (In.) 14
- Cutting Capacity Width (In.) 13-1/2
- Cutting Capacity Height (In.) 6
- Blade Length (In.) 93-1/2
- Blade Speed (SFPM) 3,000
- Table Size (L x W) (In.) 15 x 15
- Table Size with Extension (L x W) 15 x 20-1/2
- Table Height from Floor (In.) 44
- Maximum Saw Blade Width (In.) 3/4
- Minimum Saw Blade Width (In.) 1/8
- Table Tilt (Deg.) 10 Left, 45 Right
- Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.) 4
- Motor Power (HP) 1-1/2
- Motor Phase 1 P
- Motor Voltage (V.) 115, 230
- Prewired Voltage (V.) 115
- Motor Current (Amps) 11, 5-1/2
- Riser block (1791217) qty 1
Warranty and Service:
Walter Meier (Manufacturing) Inc. warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these Walter Meier (Manufacturing) Inc. Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your POWERMATIC® tools.
Powermatic 5-year Warranty:
POWERMATIC products carry a limited warranty which varies in duration based upon the product. This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials subject to the exceptions stated below. Cutting tools, abrasives and other consumables are excluded from warranty coverage. The warranty covers only the initial purchaser of the product.
Price Match Promise Policy
At Beaver Industrial Supply, we are committed to offering the best selection of machinery, tools, and supplies at the best price; this is why we price match! If a local or select online competitor* is offering an exact, in-stock item for less, let us know and we’ll match their price! Please refer to our policy terms and conditions listed below.
Customers must contact us (by in-store, phone or email) to inform one of our customer service representatives of the particular item, its lower price and the retailer selling the item before they place their order.
If the customer doesn’t see the competitor’s lower price until after they purchased the exact, in-stock item from us, then that customer has 30 days to notify us so that we can issue a refund for the amount of the price difference.
BIS reserves the right to verify the price and the availability of the item (i.e. size, model, quantity, brand, color) to ensure that it matches our item and that the competitor selling the item has it currently in-stock during the time the price match is requested.
BIS will price match:
> Products from the following brands: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.
> Items from local or online Authorized Dealers of: Fein, Mirka, Kreg, Sawtrax, Triton, Amana Tool, Imperial Blades, Laguna, Knipex, and Razorweld.*
BIS will NOT price match:
> Items from online marketplaces, auction sites, or sites that require membership such as but not limited to: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Overstock.com, Newegg, Bonanza, Sears.com, Rakuten and Yahoo! Shopping.*
> Any Festool, JET, Wilton, Powermatic, or Sawstop items.
> Misprinted ad prices of other retailers or “going out of business"/closeout sales.
> Ads for free gift or gift card with purchase. Percentage Off or Buy One, Get One Free advertisement without a specific price.
> Instant Rebates, Bundle Offers, Free Shipping Offers, Mail-in Offers, or Offers that include financing.
*This policy applies to all items sold at Beaver Industrial Supply or one of its subsidiary companies. Beaver Industrial Supply reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time. For questions regarding our Price Match Promise Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone 1(800)365-6677 or fill out the contact form