- PAC571579 Festool Planex LHS 225 & CT36E AC Dust Extractor
Item #PAC571579 Festool Planex LHS 225 Drywall Sander & CT36E AC Dust Extractor
Item# 571579 Festool Planex LHS 225 Drywall Sander
Fast, clean & comfortable. Don't use a pole, a hand pad or any other device to sand soint compound. The Festool Planex Drywall Sander will make your sanding job quick and easy. When you us3e the Planex Sander with the CT 36 AC you can avoid the mess and time spent cleaning up drywall dust that gets everywhere. Your jobsite will remain clean and make everyone happy. No more inhaling that hazardous dust. The investment in a Festool Planex Drywall Sander is one that will pay for itself in labor savings, additional jobs and improved working atmosphere many times over.
Some of the many features and benefits of the Festool Planex Sander:
- Easily reach high and difficult areas - no ladder work
- Simple to add or remove extensions allow the user to work in close quarters or have a significant reach with added extensions.
- Convenient, handle speed controls allow quick adjustment from fast speeds for material removal to slower speeds for finish ssanding
- Adjustable variable speed controls allow the user to switch between decreased suction for flat surfaces to increased speed for shaped areas like door jambs
- When connected to the Festool CT 36 AC dust extractor, the Planex sander will significantly reduce hazadous airborne dust, giving thr user not only a great finish but reduced cleanup time
- Power Consumption 500 Wats
- Speed 310-920 RPM
- Sanding Morion - Gear Driven
- Sanding Pad 8-1/2 inches
- Dust Port 1-1/2 inchses (36mm)
- Length with no extensions 43-1/2 inch
- Length with 1 extension 63-1/2 inches
- Length with 2 extensions 83-1/2 inches
- Weight with no extensions 8.4 lbs
- Weight with one extension 10.1 lbs
- Weight with two extensions 11.9 lbs.
- Planex Power Head
- One Extension
- Planex power handle
- Plug it cord
- Maxi Systainer
Item# 584014 Festool CT 36E AC Dust Extractor
When using the Festool Planex Sander, a large amount of dust is created. Efficiently capture that dust with the Festool CT 36 E AC dust extractor.
The Festool CT 36 E AC dust extractor can also be used with any other Festool tool that creates waste. However, if you want to use this machine with all Festool tools, you will need to purchase a 27mm hose. (452878)
What makes the CT 36 E AC so desireable? Normal dust extractors don't have the ability to deal with large amounts of dust. The CT 36 E AC uses quick bursts of air, to automatically clean the filter for continued, uninterrupted use. This allows the user to keep their focus where it counts, and save money in the process.
The CT36E-AC comes equipped with a special, large antistatic 36mm hose that won’t kink or collect dust..
- Container/Filter Bag Capacity: 9.5gal./8.9gal.
- Dimensions: 24.8"D x 14.4"W x 23.4"H (630 x 365 x 596mm)
- Weight: 29.8lbs. (13 kg)
- Noise Level: 71dB(A)
- Power Consumption:350-1,200 watts/2.9-10 amps, 120v AC
- Maximum Suction Capacity: 137 CFM (3,900 l/min)
- Max. Vacuum: 96" Static water lift (24,000 Pa)
- Tool triggered or manual on-off switch with smooth start up and shut off delay
- Replaceable Filter Bag
- Integrated cleaning device cleans the filter quickly
- Stepless electronic suction control
- Wet and dry extraction without complicated changeover
- Integrated storage
- Blower port
- Antistatic equipment protects from electrostatic charging
- Flat area for tools or systainer stacking
- Locking rear brakes
- CT 36 E AC Dust Extractor
- Fitted Filter Bag
- 36mm Hose
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: PAC571579 Festool Planex LHS 225 & CT36E AC Dust Extractor
496215, Festool Disposable Dust Liners, 5 Pack
496186, Fesool SELFCLEAN Filter Bag SC FIS-CT 36, 5 pcs
495169, Festool PLANEX Drywall Sander Extension
495168, Festool Planex Sanding Pad (replacement)
Total Price $2,292.50
Total Price Excl. Tax: $2,292.50 Incl. Tax: $2,292.50