584014 Festool CT 36 E AC Dust Extractor
When using the Festool Planex Sander, a large amount of dust is created. Efficiently capture that dust with the Festool CT 36 E AC dust extractor.
The Festool CT 36 E AC dust extractor can also be used with any other Festool tool that creates waste. However, if you want to use this machine with all Festool tools, you will need to purchase a 27mm hose. (452878)
What makes the CT 36 E AC so desireable? Normal dust extractors don't have the ability to deal with large amounts of dust. The CT 36 E AC uses quick bursts of air, to automatically clean the filter for continued, uninterrupted use. This allows the user to keep their focus where it counts, and save money in the process.
The CT 36 E AC comes equipped with a special, large antistatic 36mm hose that won’t kink or collect dust..
- Container/Filter Bag Capacity: 9.5gal./8.9gal.
- Dimensions: 24.8"D x 14.4"W x 23.4"H (630 x 365 x 596mm)
- Weight: 29.8lbs. (13 kg)
- Noise Level: 71dB(A)
- Power Consumption:350-1,200 watts/2.9-10 amps, 120v AC
- Maximum Suction Capacity: 137 CFM (3,900 l/min)
- Max. Vacuum: 96" Static water lift (24,000 Pa)
- Tool triggered or manual on-off switch with smooth start up and shut off delay
- Replaceable Filter Bag
- Integrated cleaning device cleans the filter quickly
- Stepless electronic suction control
- Wet and dry extraction without complicated changeover
- Integrated storage
- Blower port
- Antistatic equipment protects from electrostatic charging
- Flat area for tools or systainer stacking
- Locking rear brakes
- CT 36 E AC Dust Extractor
- Fitted Filter Bag
- Antistatic Suction Hose, 1(36mm) x 11.5’(3.5M)
- (Hose included will not fit on Festool tools other than Planex Sander. A.27 mm hose (452878) will fit CT 36 E AC and all Festool tools that create waste.)