Air File, Laminate Edge Finishing Tool
The Air File really works. This tool has been used successfully in shops all over the world for over twenty years. The Air File uses a high speed air motor to turn its solid carbide cutter at a rate of 25,000 RPM. Tje patented combination of this bit and an easily adjustable guide system works to give the perfect radius cut on 90 degree laminate joints in a single pass. The toolless adjustment allows the user to easily change the depth of cut between standard grade and verticle grade laminates.
|Specifications || || ||Features
- One Year Warranty
- 25,000 RPM
- 3/4 Horsepower
- 1/4" Collet
- Average 4 CFM
- Minimum 90 PSI
- Weight: 2.5lbs
- Size: 6"x 3.75"
- Finish laminate filing in minutes instead of hours
- Simple toolless adjustment from standard to verticle grade laminate
- Provides a perfect finish every time.
- Cool running penumatic motor.
- No bearing to burn edge
- Fully adjustable cut -- create the profile you want